Insurance for Learner Drivers
If you are learning to drive getting car insurance can be a costly affair and prohibit you from getting extra experience driving a parents car or your own new car. At Topgear we recommend Marmalade Insurance for our learner drivers in Barrow-in-Furness, the South Lakes and North Lancashire.
Marmalade’s Learner Driver Insurance offers a comprehensive, affordable and flexible way to insure drivers who are currently planning or in the process of learning to drive. They offer learner drivers the ability to insure themselves on a friend or family member’s car, without the risk of affecting their No Claims Bonus, (which we’re sure they’ll appreciate!)
Why choose Marmalade for your Learner Driver Insurance?
- Instant comprehensive cover in a matter of minutes and no hidden charges! Marmalade cover vehicles up to insurance group 32 and £30,000 in value.
- If you need to make a claim, it won’t affect your parent or friend’s No Claims Discount. The excess you’ll pay if you claim is just £250.
- Choose your level of cover for 30, 60 or 90 days, and renew as and when you need to until you pass! After your first policy, you can also choose to renew for 7 or 14 days.
- Simply get a quote by entering your postcode on the Marmalade website, fill in the online form and pay to be covered straight away. (If you want to start it on another day, that’s fine too!)
- If you buy 90 day learner insurance cover Marmalade will give you 10% off their Student Driver Insurance. Perfect short term cover when you are home for the holidays.
- Marmalade customers have rated the service “excellent” and they are the only insurance provider for learner drivers recommended by Topgear.
Learner Driver Insurance from £2.12 per day
Price based on 90 day policy £190.15 achievable by 41% marmalade customers. Price and cover dependent on location.